1) United are having a shocker of a season. If we do not beat mid-table teams at home, we do not deserve to win the league.
2) United truly are a crisis club. Their captain is leaving. One striker is in charge of transfers, and the other can decide himself when he is fit.
3) David Moyes. LOL. Can’t believe some wanted him as Arsenal’s manager. His level is clearly mid table teams.
4) The defeat to Liverpool was our 1st in 9 games. Clearly a minor blip.
5) We have only conceded 6 goals at home this season. And only 1 in our last 8 games.
6) After losing to Villa, we went on a 9 game unbeaten run. Defeat to Man U saw a 5 game unbeaten run. Defeat to City saw an 8 game unbeaten run. We have made a habit of bouncing back.
7) Ozil is not a flop. As our stats show, he is one of the best and most effective Premier League performers. He is due a big performance against a big team.
8) Smalling and Rafael start. they are awful. Just awful.
9) The little kid inside Robin Van Persie is an Arsenal fan.
10) Yaya Sanogo is fit. He will deliver.
Likely line-up: Chesney, Sagna, Per, KosN Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ozil, Rosicky, Giroud, Cazorla