- Jack is back, he should’ve came on 1st sub Vs Watford but he will start tonight and boy do we miss him. Jack expressed his thoughts on Deeney remarks “I don’t think the comments were justified. All we can do is perform.” on the BBC website. So expect him to get stuck right in.
- Theo will also start, ok yeah I have no idea where he fits in this 3-5-3 formation but his pace can still scare the life out of any flat footed defender in Europe.
- Our club captain will also start, making it 2 games in a row for the first time since 2014 (?)
- Debuchy, remember him ? well he starts as well, lets hope he lasts longer than the 16mins last time he played nearly a year ago
- Cech will be inbetween the sticks, not ideal for the 1st choice keeper to start tonight but as long as we dont give away a penalty he will be fine.
- A win tonight will give us a 5 point lead in the group and more or less seal our route to the next phase
- It’s another game for Wenger to mix it up and play some fringe and some young players, expect to see exciting youngsters Willock and Maitland- Niles.
- Red Star are former European Cup winners back in 1991, which is also the last time that middlesex lot won anything of note, yes thats’s how long ago it was.
- No matter what the result Troy Deeney is bound to slag us off.
- Wenger knows (or should do) that the Prem title is lost already as is runners up spot and lets be honest he should know that 4th will be a right struggle this year, but this Europa cup could not only be our best chance of a trophy it could also be our best route into losing in the last 16 Vs Munich in next years Champions League
Predicted starting 11 – Cech, Debuchy, Holding, Per, Monreal, Maitland- Niles, Jack, Willock, Elneny, Walcott, Giroud
We are 17/20 to win tonight here is a list of betting sites who take paypal