1. On Saturday Fenerbache lost to Torku Konyaspor. No, me neither…
2. Arsenal have made the Group Stage for every Champions League season since 1998/99. Do we get a trophy for that?
3. In 8 Champions League Qualifier ties, Arsenal record reads: Played 8, Won 8, For 24. Against 3:
Full record: 06/07 v Dinamo Zagreb (3-0, 2-1); 07/08 v Sparta Prague (2-0, 3-0); 08/09 v Twente (2-0, 4-0); 09/10 v Celtic (2-0, 3-1); Udinese (1-0, 2-1).
4. The last time we travelled to Fenerbache, Arsenal had Almunia, Eboue, Silvestre, Denilson, Diaby & Adebayor in the starting line up. We won 5-2.
5. The pride of Jack wilshere et al will come through and ensure we bring home a 1st leg lead.
6. Because things couldn’t get worse for an Arsenal fan right now. Unless one of us decides to release an Arsenal version of #OneClub
7. Because £100m buys a lot of referees in Turkey. Allegedly.
8. Fenerbache will play Joseph Yobo in defence. We once scored 6 against him when playing against Everton.
9. We have mental strength.
10. And if all else fails, lets spend £100m on top lawyers to get them kicked out.
Prediction: Fenerbache 0 – 2 Arsenal
Jenkinson Koscielny Mertersacker Gibbs
Ramsey Wilshere Cazorla
Walcott Giroud Podolski