1) Hull played a 3-5-2 in their last game, they do this at our place they will get battered.
2) Our Captain Arteta is back, he can play CB right ?
3) We have beaten Hull the last 7 times we have played them.
4) Hull have won once in London in their last 12 away games in de big smoke.
5) The highly versatile defending genius Monreal will play CB, due to Koscielny having a sore leg. young Hayden is also likely to be in the squad.
6) Diaby played 67 mins for the under 21’s last night, counting him out of playing again for atleast a month.
7) Jack had a great international break, showing some great form and spraying long and short balls all over the pitch.
8) All the English lads had a good break, all come back fit, the only problem is Chambers is suspended after picking up 5 bookings.
9) Even with the players we have missing (Hull have a few out too) we have miles too much for them.
10) Wenger Knows, the pressure is on, all the money in the bank and our back 4 look stretched after only 7 league games, without Ozil and Ramsey today he needs to pick an attacking lineup to unlock what could be 9 men behind the ball tic tacs by Bruce.
My Starting 11 – Chesney, Bellerin, BFG, Monreal, Gibbs, Flamini, Jack, Santi, Podolski, Ox, Welbeck
COME ON THE ARSENAL !!!