1) Ospina starts, he was one of the stand out keepers during the last world cup. We really need him to push Szczesny for a first team place.
2) With Wilshere (ankle), Arteta (calf), Ramsey (hamstring), Flamini (groin – doubt), Ozil (knee – doubt), Welbeck (thigh – doubt), Giroud (suspended), Sanogo (hamstring – doubt) and Podolski off to Italy (bloody odd timing that) Wenger has no choice but to play our best team.
3) Theo is back, after sitting on the bench for 3 and half games he finally got on the pitch against Southampton, OK he didn’t do much, but we have missed him.
4) Alexis must know all about FACUP traditions and despite being over played his outstanding workrate hasn’t dropped. Wenger might choose to start him on the bench today, if he does what a sub to be able to bring on !
5) Danny Welbeck, I like Danny, great work rate 1 goal every 3 games for us so far and never minds where he plays on the pitch, a true professional who will only get better for us.
6) Debuchy, another player i like, came back from a pretty serious inury in record time for an Arsenal player and proving Sagna wasn’t as good as everyone thought. With him also doing a job at CB he could be another regular starting on the bench today.
7) OK league form goes out of the window for Cup games but Hull have only won 4 Prem games all season and average 1 goal per away game. We have won 9 Prem games and average 3 goals per home game. (so my money is on 2-1)
8) Chambers, 19yr old who had only ever played top flight football at right back has now played in 3 different positions in 22 starts for us (plus 5 as sub). No moaning, gives it his best, what more could we ask from the young lad eh.
9) Koscielny has fast become one of our most import players, he must start today.
10) Wenger knows the FACUP all but saved his job last season and defeat today the flood gates will open, but let’s be positive a good win today and we are one step closer to them Yellow Ribbons in May,
My guess on todays tarting 11- Ospina, bellerin, Kos, BFG, Monreal, Flamini, Coq, Ox, THeo, Akpom, Campbell.