1) Well the back 5 picks itself due to squad strength and injuries. Without anyone playing badly this season a lack of clean sheets is a worry, tonight is the night to keep the ball out.
2) Arteta and Diaby are both injured. Sadly Ramsey is also out.
3) Jack may play, if he does it will put him at risk for Sunday’s game.
4) We can’t play as badly as we did in the 1st CL game this season.
5) The 18th anniversary of Wenger being our manager can’t go as badly as the last landmark, the 1000th game.
6) Galatasaray’s league form, P4 W2 D1 L1. scored 4 conceded 3. They sit in 5th place.
7) Welbeck’s night to shine, he has the experience, the work rate, just needs some good service.
8) Ozil is showing in spells during games that he’s going to turn it on very very soon.
9) We have been non-stop training on corners this week (this might not be true)
10) Wenger Knows, win the home games in the CL and you get into the knock out rounds, after losing badly in the first game anything but a win and this group might get away from us.
My Starting 11 – Chesney, Chambers, Kos, BFG, Gibbs, Flamini, Jack, Ozil (free role), Ox, Sanchez, Welbeck
COME ON THE ARSENAL !