1) As we have already qualified for the knock out stages for the 15th time in a row, the players can relax and play with the handbreak off.
2) Meanwhile, Galatasaray will finish 4th no matter what happens. They have nothing to play for.
3) Galatasaray have only scored 3 times in this years Champions League.
4) In 4 previous visits to Istanbul, Arsenal are yet to lose.
5) Infact, in 10 games against Turkish opposition, Arsenal have never lost (in normal time).
6) Arsenal have also only ever conceded 3 goals against Turkish opposition, scoring 17.
7) Aaron Ramsey has scored 4 goals in 5 games against Turkish opposition. Please be the grass Morgan next.
8) The likes of Joel Campbell and Lukas Podolski will be chomping at the bit to put in a performance, having had very little play time between the pair of them.
9) Wojciech Szczesny & Mathieu Debuchy return.
10) The Wenger Out banner has made the trip to Istanbul. On it’s two previous away days, Arsenal have won (against Brighton & WBA)
Expected starting XI
Debuchy Chambers Mertesacker Belelrin
Flamini Ramsey Chamberlain
Campbell Sanogo Podolki