1) We have Alexis Sanchez.
2) We haven’t lost to WHU since April 2007 a run of 12 games.
3) Despite being WHU’s best start in god knows how long and being our worst, when we win today we will go above them in the table.
4) After spending 2 games glued to the bench Theo must be fit by now
5) WHU are without their best player, Jenkinson
6) WHU have 4 cleans sheets this season, QPR (16th), Leicester (20th), Villa (13th) and Newcastle (10th)
7) We have scored in every away game, apart from Chelsea (1st).
8) Despite what WHU fans and some of the media say Song is not that good, he’s not even half as good as he thinks he is.
9) WHU will try and bully us with a mix of long balls to Caroll and a bit of pace and invention from Sakho, but you cant put lipstick on a pig and make it a supermodel, its WHU !
10) Wenger Knows, win today and hes back in 4th, and the pressure on him to dust off the chequebook lessens, slightly.
Starting 11 – Chesney Debuchy, Per, Monreal, Gibbs, Flamini, Rosicky, Santi, Alexis, Welbeck, Podolski (or maybe Theo, but defiantly not Sanogo)
COME ON THE ARSENAL !!!