1) Aston Villa have not won for 7 Premier League games. There last victory was on 7th December against Leicester
2) Infact, they only have 2 Premier League victories since they beat Liverpool on 13th September
3) Aston Villa have scored just 11 goals this season – the lowest in the Premier League
4) They have not scored in 8 hours 42 minutes
5) Meanwhile, Arsenal are looking for their 3rd clean sheet and third victory in a row
6) David Ospina has yet to concede a goal in the Premier League
7) And Arsenal have just spent money on a new centre back, and it is not even transfer deadline day until tomorrow!
8) Alexis Sanchez might be out, but our last 13 goals have been scored by 10 different players. One man team?
9) Theo Walcott got his first goal after his injury lay off against Brighton. Hopefully this will see the confidence return and he will reignite the player who scored 21 goals in 2012/13
10) We are The Arsenal and we are The Best
Likely Starting 11
Bellerin Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Walcott Ramsey Cazorla Ozil
Find us in The George today from 11am. First 20 in get a free Oyster Card holder