1) We have only lost once at Selhurst Park and that was back in 1979.
2) We beat Palace 2-1 on the opening day of the season, without Ozil, Theo, Per and Giroud came off the bench, the lineup was that bad Sanogo started for us.
3) Alan Pardew is a smug looking idiot, this is the man who once moaned about how many non-english players Arsenal had, only to buy half of France when he was at Newcastle.
4) Jack Wilshere should be back in the squad after recovering from an ankle knock.
5) The new boy Gabriel looked solid enough in his first game Vs Boro.
6) Giroud took both his goals well Vs Boro.
7) Coquelin has a bit of a rest, but it would be a brave decision is Wenger leaves him out today.
8) Carzola and Ozil, when this really clicks no-one will touch us.
9) Palace have won 3 home prem games all season.
10) Wenger knows, Pardew will be upto all his all dirty tricks today but if we stay disaplined we should smash them.
Likely starting 11 – Oooospina, Chambers, Per, Kos, Monreal, Coq, Santi, Ozil, Alexis,Theo, Giroud