1) We beat them there 2 nil last season.
2) In the home tie we was more than a match for them when we had 11 men.
3%) 2 nil up is a tricky scoreline, they wont know if they should stick or twist.
4) The German league isn’t very competitive this season, we will be there hardest home game so far.
5) There is little or no pressure on our lads here, they can go out with freedom and attack from the start.
6) Koscielny should be back to partner the BFG at CB and with no Gibbs or Monreal captain marvel will move to LB
7) Giroud loves scoring away from home….
8) Sanogo is out.
9) Ozil will have a point to prove after his less than convincing performance in the home game.
10) Wenger Knows, this is the one to prove we are not a team that’s still big game bottlers.
Likely starting 11 – Fabianski, Sagna, TV, BFG, Kos, Flamini, Arteta, Ozil, Ox, Santi, Giroud.
COME ON THE ARSENAL !!!