1) After a rough month or so, Arsenal have won their last 3 games, scoring 3 goals in every single game.
2) The return of Ramsey and Ozil has been like two new signings. The freshness of both is clear to all and they have taken us up a level.
3% you’re having a laugh. If you are fed up with unjustified ticket price rises, read here for details about today’s protest.
4) Arsenal have scored in all 15 previous Premier League games against WBA.
5) With the 4th place trophy now in the bag, we will play relaxed and with freedom.
6) Despite the league campaign being over, there are FA Cup places to play for. The intensity will still be there.
7) In recent history, Arsenal’s results against WBA read: P 19 W 14 D 3 L 2
8) WBA’s top scorer has 5 league goals. Arsenal have 5 players who have scored 5 or more.
9) WBA have kept just 7 clean sheets this season, against Arsenal’s 15.
10) Aston Villa on the opening day of the season seems a long time ago. That was the last time we lost at home in the league.
Likely Starting 11: Chesney, Jenskinon, BFG, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Ramsey, Ozil, Rosicky, Giroud, Podolski