1) Ozil trained before the game, would bet he starts on the bench and he has been missed.
2) Koscienly should be back, we have missed him even more.
3%) Kim Kallstrom, decent show Vs the Whammers would not bother me to see him every game.
4) flamini is back from suspension, it’s all good news today !
5) Diaby is likely to make an appearance, as is the Easter Bunny.
6) Podolski, I really dont know how many times he has to prove he is the one true clinical finisher at the club.
7) Ramsey and Ox, both doing well in getting back to full fitness, see even more good news
8) Hulls Home Prem Record – Won 7, Drawn 4, Lost 6.
9) The Arsenal’s Away Prem Record – Won 9, Drawn 2, Lost 6.
10) Wenger knows that this is yet another vital game for our fight for the 4th place cup. With players coming back we could field a strong bench, so plenty of options for Wenger on 70 mins.
Predicted starting 11 – Chesney, Sagna, BFG, Kos, TV, Flamini, Ramsey, Santi, Podolski, Ox, Giroud.
On a Side note, well done to all the traveling Arsenal fans today, it was wrong, very wrong for this game to be moved at short notice you all deserve any lost money for trains, hotels etc to be paid back to you in full. Football without fans is nothing. Television companies must start considering fans, or we will stop considering them.