1) Newcastle have lost 5 in a row and have only won 4 in their last 17. Their players minds are clearly on the beach.
2) Alan Pardew – a horrible little bigot and useless manager.
3) Hatem Ben Arfa, Newcastle’s only decent player, was reportedly sent back home to France at the weekend.
4) We have players returning from injury. Ozil, Ramsey,
Diaby and Oxlade-Chamberlain are all fit and raring to go.
5) Arsenal players will be highly motivated. With FA Cup places to play for and 4th within our sites, they should know what they have to do.
6) We are unbeaten in the last 6 games against Newcastle, who have won just once in 16 games against The Arsenal.
7) In the last 12 games between the two sides, Arsenal have nearly 3 goals a game.
8) Bacary Sagna is in the form of his life, is he trying to justify his pay demands?
9) And Lukas Podolski, 5 goals in 3 games. The German has regained confidence.
10) If Arsenal win, it will be St Totteringham’s Day
Expected Starting 11: Chesney, Sagna, BFG, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Ramsey, Ozil, Cazorla, Giroud, Podolski
Reminder: TfL have a planed tube strike starting at 9.30pm tonight. Details here….