1) Liverpool only looked like scoring an equaliser from a corner. Why was Olivier Giroud taken off – a key man at corners?
2) Why were the team sitting so deep during injury time? Too often, Liverpool had the ball and Flamini & Coquelin ran back towards their own goal rather than press the attackers.
3) Why did we not take advantage of Brad Jones’ risky distribution by pushing up higher?
4) If we decided to not buy a replacement for Thomas Vermaelen due to Chambers’ performances at CB, why was Mathieu Debuchy playing there and Chambers at RB?
5) Last season Martin Skrtel scored more goals from set pieces than any other player in the Premier League, why was he not man marked? And who made that decision?