“No Ozil and Sanchez”
“Ox playing at left wing back? Wenger putting square pegs in round holes. And can someone change my nappy?”
“No Ramsey #WengerOut”
“Why no Koscielny?”
Well here is your idiots guide:
1. It is the same back 3 as the FA Cup Final
2. Koscielny is not playing as he is suspended for the first two games of the season. Better to play the back 3 that’ll start v Leicester
3. It is also the same wing backs as what started against Chelsea in the cup final
4. Was Ox a square peg in a round hole then?
5. Kolasinac and Ox are fully fit. Playing Bellerin right back was about getting him match fit in a friendly
6. Ramsey has a niggle. How much would you have moaned if he played today and that niggle became an injury?
7. Ditto Ozil
8. I would rather both players be fully fit for Friday night, rather than play when not 100% today
9. As for Alexis Sanchez, he has only just returned to training
Today’s line up was arguably the strongest we could part out; bar Koscielny and Kolasinac.
The line up does show we are an attacking midfielder and a central midfielder short of a quality squad. Wenger needs to sort it out, and quickly.
The comments shown by some over the line-up really highlight their lack of knowledge about football.
We won. We completed the pre-season treble (I jest). Now stop finding any excuse to moan.