1) Dennis Bergkamp will be there after unveiling his statue https://shewore.com/2014/02/21/arsenal-legend-set-for-return/
2) Chesney is back after being rested after only 38 mins mid week.
3%) When Koscielny and the BFG have played together we have never lost a game that we have had 11men on the pitch for 90mins when the game has been played south of Watford at 3pm.
4) Ozil, those slagging him off will soon look very silly, this guy is class when played in his correct number 10 type role. This is the ideal game for him to get back on it.
5) Mannone is back in goal for Sunderland, he will either have a blinder or a stinker, lets hope its the latter.
6) Gibbs is out with a buttock injury, so expect Monreal to show us all the art of playing left-back. What a pain in the arse…
7) It’s been refreshing to see someone but the only scoring off the pitch Giroud leading the line for us. Jury is out on Sanogo, some good touches, seems like he has the confidence and he gave the Liverpool defense a bit of a physical problem. But when it comes to shooting he seems to slightly lose his composure.
8) The Arsenal’s home Prem record -Played 13, won 9, drawn 3, lost 1. Sunderland’s away Prem record – Played 12, won 3, drawn 4, lost 5.
9) We have gone 5 home Prem games without conceding and haven’t lost at home since opening day Vs Villa, Sunderland have had 4 clean sheets in the last 6 games and haven’t lost in the last 6 away games.
10) Wenger knows teams at the bottom of the table can be as dangerous as teams at the top, a point for Sunderland would be a good result for them. We need to come out high tempo from the start.
Predicted starting 11 – Chesney, Sagna, BFG, Kos, Monreal, Jack, Flamini, Santi, Ox, Ozil, Giroud.
COME ON THE ARSENAL