1) It shows the stupidity of some fans when they plan on abusing a player not even there. The players will do it for Ramsey.
2) Ozil is back after his dead leg/dropped/rested.
3%) If anyone can stop the lanky Crouch its the BFG.
4) With Gibbs and Monreal both out Sagna will move to left back and Jenkinson should come in at right back, say what you like about Jenkinson but this is his kind of game, he will get stuck in and will run all game.
5) The Arsenal Away – Won 8, Drawn 2, Lost 3. Scoring 26 goals.
6) Stoke Home – Won 5, Drawn 6, Lost 2. Scoring just 17 goals.
7) Stoke fans are likely to make a song and dance over Wenger’s 100 red cards, but “They have committed more fouls than any other team in the Premier League (360) and picked up the most cards (58 yellows, three reds)”. *bbc sport*
8) Mark Hughes hated him as a player and hate him as a manager, you kind of get the feeling Wenger doesn’t like him much as well.
9) Stoke are 3 points off the bottom 3 and will be desperate to get anything out of today’s game, desperation leads to mistakes.
10) Wenger Knows – On paper we should destroy Stoke today, but paper doesn’t win games, heart, skill and passion does. He has to send them out to set a fast tempo.
Likely starting 11 – Chesney, Jenks, BFG, Kos, Sagna, Arteta, Jack, Ozil, Santi, Ox, Giroud.
COME ON YOU YELLLOOOWWWWWSSSSSSSS