1) Everton haven’t beaten us at home in 19 games, We have won 15 and drawn 4.
2) We haven’t lost in our last 13 domestic home games, We have won 10 and drawn 3.
3%) Everton’s Prem away record this season played 14, Won 4, drawn 6, lost 4, scored 14, conceded 17.
4) Wenger will of learned from the 1-1 draw in the Prem earlier in the season, hopefully.
5) Wilshere, Ramsey, Kallstrom and Diaby are all injured, meaning the 2 stable old heads of Arteta and Flamni should both play.
6) We are in the unique position were both Chesney and Fabianski are in good form.
7) The players must know this is our best chance of any silverware, beat Everton and there’s only Man City who would trouble us.
8) Giroud has been banging them in away from home, about time he settled down and did the right thing at home…
9) Everton have won only 1 (one) game in the Capital this season, a last min goal away to Westham.
10) Arsene Knows he wants to rest players for this game in the hope of a miracle in Munich, but he knows anything but a strong side will leave him open to big questions if we lose.
I’d start a full strength side, but I have the feeling Wenger will go with..
Chesney, Jenks, Gibbs, BFG, TV, Flamini, Arteta, Ox, Santi, Sanogo, Podolski.
WHAT DID SHE WEAR ???