1) Tim Sherwoods a Gooner, His Dad is still a Season ticket holder over The Arsenal, but there is question marks over his mothers occupation.
3%) tottenham at home in the Prem – Won 7, Drawn 3, Lost 4. scoring only 16 goals, only 5 teams have scored less home goals.
4) The Arsenal away in the Prem – Won 8, Drawn 2, Lost 4. Scoring 26, only 3 teams have scored more away goals.
5) tottenhams goal diff is 0. The Arsenals is plus 24.
6) We have beat them twice already this season.
7) Both teams have key injuries to key players, but as much as i don’t rate him Dawson will be a big miss for them.
8) The Ox, in great form right now they will not be able to handle him running at them with strength and pace.
9) Giroud, yet again playing away is his stength I’m sure if hes in the mood he will b able to slip it in.
10) Wenger Knows, win today and we go 9 points above 5th place, which would make the 4th place trophy would be ours to lose.
Team news for The Arsenal – Monreal, Sanogo and Kallstrom are all fit. Diaby(last played a year ago), Wilshere, Ramsey and Ozil are all out. Gibbs is a doubt.
Team news for tottenham – Dawson out. There’s a few players listed as doubtful, Adebayor and Walker being the only ones who could effect the outcome.
TO DARE IS TO DO, TO DARE IS TO DOOOO, WE WON 13 YOU’VE ONLY WON 2.