1) We smashed them 4-1 in the FACUP, ok the scoreline flattered us, but a win is a win.
2) Diaby is back in training, the way some people go on about him is he’s a cross between Vieira and Brady, when infact he’s got more limbs than he’s had good games for us.
3%) Ramsey is back, personally I hope he doesn’t play more than 20 mins and is saved for the more important FACUP game next weekend.
4) We have scored more goals and won more games against Everton than any other team, ever. If we win today it will be our 100th victory.
5) The Arsenal away – won 9, drawn 2 lost 5
6) Everton at home – won 11, drawn 3, lost 1
7) The 2nd half against Man City is the best we have played for months.
8) It’s took him a few games but Wenger finally worked out Flamini must start in the middle and Ox must not start in the middle with Arteta.
9) Only Man Utd have won more away games than us this season.
10) Wenger knows, this game is all important for the famous 4th place cup the club value so much.
Likely starting 11 – Chesney, Sagna, TV, BFG, Monreal, Flamini, Arteta, Rosicky, Santi, Ox, Giroud.
My quid is on a 3-1 away win, 22/1 at William hill who are matching upto £25 on new accounts.