1) Why were the team “mentally not ready for the challenges”? – We were playing Watford, a side we had played 4 times in the last 2 seasons, winning 3. How did we not know the challenges they face. Who is responsible for the mental preparation of the team?
2) Why so many changes after Southampton? – We won 5-0, albeit against a very weak Southampton side, why did only one player who started that game start tonight? I appreciate Danny Welbeck and Theo Walcott are just returning from injury, but Bellerin, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Lucas Perez deserved a start.
3) Why is Jack Wilshere on loan? – Yes, he has had to go on loan to prove his fitness, which he has done so play 19 games for Bournemouth. That is more games than both Aaron Ramsey & Santi Cazorla. Why did we not insist on a recall clause like Chelsea did with Nathan Ake?
4) What has Lucas Perez done wrong? – Everytime Lucas Perez has played this season, he has looked a threat. He has scored 7 goals in 449 minutes. Why is he not getting more game time?
5) How can you justify signing a new contract? – Everyone knows there is a two year deal currently sitting on your desk. How can you justify signing this? You have always said that everything you do is in the best interests if Arsenal Football Club, even if it has sacrificed some of your reputation. Well now is the time to make the ultimate sacrifice. It is not in the best interests of Arsenal Football Club to have Arsene Wenger as manager next year. Do the right thing and step aside.