1) The Germans are back, I don’t expect all of them to play 90mins but they could all get a run out of some kind today.
2) Diaby and Sanogo are fit, fit for what tho is the question.
3) Arteta is also missing, which means the end of the failed Arteta/Ramsey/Wilshere midfield 3 experiment.
4) The Ox and Campbell are fully fit and raring to go !
5) We can’t do much worse than than we did in this fixture last season when we got trounced 3-0
6) Since our first meeting in 1905 we have beaten Everton 99 times and they have only beaten us once in the last fifteen matches (bbc sport)
7) Debuchy, yes its early to really be able to comment but he does look like hes slotted in effortlessly.
8) Everton are without their great English hope Ross Barkley.
9) Alexis, all the style all the tricks, he’s been wasted on the right without nobody on the end of his work.
10) Wenger Knows he must either sign a Striker, Def Mid and Cen Back or its round holes and square pegs again this season.
My Starting 11 (4-3-3) Chesney – Debuchy, Kos, BFG, Monreal – Flamini, Ramsey, Wilshere – Ox, Alexis, Campbell
COME ON THE ARSENAL !!!