1. Fulham have lost 5 of their last 6 home games and have not won at Craven Cottage since April 1s. Arsenal have won ath Fulham’s home ground since then.
2. Fulham’s manager got sacked by Tottenham. Arsene Wenger has seen 8 Tottenham managers sacked. One is now managing Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk. Another Queens Park Rangers. The rest are unemployed.
3. Darren Bent, Abel Taarabt, Dimitar Berbatov, Scott Parker. All once played for Tottenham. Tottenham have not finished ahead of us since 1995. How good must these be if they could not make the grade at Tottenham?
4. Arsenal have a history of flying out the blocks for a 12.45 kick off on a Saturday after a European away. Expect us to hit the floor running.
5. Aaron ‘The General’ Ramsey is in the form of his life. Can anyone stop him?
6. We currently only have 6 players injured. This is 3 less than the defeat against Aston Villa. We only lost to Villa due to Anthony Taylor. And he is not the ref.
7. The boats are out for The Arsenal. If you have never been on one. Book it for next season. The boat to Fulham is an experience to be experienced.
8. Fulham play in white. So do Fenerbache. We beat Fenerbache 3-0. Away. We play Fulham away. They play in white. So do Fenerbache.
9. We are unbeaten in on BT Sport for 12.45 kick off’s on a Saturday.
10. The Oval pitch is playing fairly flat. With not much cloud in the air tomorrow, it should be good bating conditions for England to see out the Ashes. Australia are not the same without Warne and McGrath. Without either. Clarke does not have a clue. Bring the urn home lads!
Prediction: Fulham 1 -3 Arsenal
Jenkinson Sagna Merterscaker Gibbs
Ramsey Wilshere Rosicky
Walcott Giroud Cazorla